Monday 30 June 2008

Listening to Internet Radio

I have several ways of listening to the radio whilst I work.

There is Virgin Classic Rock and that gets me through the afternoon. I do also listen to BBC Radio 2 but you need the real player and right now, that i snot available to me. I recently downloaded the NOXON radio player that emulates a physical internet radio. On the NOXON player I have recently listened to OUIFM3 as this has a mixture of both French and English language music (But the adverts are starting to annoy me.) I used to listen to LastFM, but I find it too full of stuff that I have never heard of before, and also it seems to have an American slant to all the music, either that or its some very very obscure european stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites

Iraq body count

The Escapist : Latest News