Saturday 19 July 2008

I finished Halo 3!

It's ben a while since I bought Halo 3. About 2 weeks. I didn't write about it on the blog because my very first impressions were awful due to bad lighting and the fact that local multiplayer doesn't support bots. Yeah, you try playing a 1-on-1 duel in forge and you'll soon realise that you need more than two people to start a proper match. I've stepped ahead of myself by mentioning Forge here. It's one of the 'extras' which come with the game. Other Extras include the Theater (I will explain later) and a Matchmaking option which just chooses a game for you depending on your skill and ability. I can't use the online multiplayer features seeing as I don't have Xbox LIVE. This sort of sucks.

EDIT: I now have Xbox LIVE. The online multiplayer features are irritating. I can't move up from the rank of apprentice and I'm not going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites

Iraq body count

The Escapist : Latest News