I just went for a run in my new shoes. They felt – just like new running shoes.
My new shoes are Nike Air Pegasus (2007). Last years model, because they were cheap. (45 pounds). From www.sweatshop.co.uk
The latest update to Nike's time tested shoe for the neutral runner, the Pegasus. Offers improved natural motion cushioning, an enhanced fit and is Nike+ enabled. Features:
- Air unit provides fantastic cushioning throughout the stride
- Phylon midsole which is lighter, more cushioned, and more durable than standard EVA
- Soft PU crash pad at heel to assist with impact absorption as the foot hits the ground
- Nike's unique waffle fill outsole means that this is one shoe that isn't afraid of a bit of mud!
- Full length Carbon Rubber outsole gives great durability
- Flex Groove Pattern at forefoot for a faster, more responsive toe off