Friday 5 September 2008

The new Prince of Persia is a douchebag.

This in today: new pictures of the Prince of Persia movie set and the actor playing the Prince have come up as filming just began in Morocco. First of you would know that I don't like any of this. I mean I personally think that Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time was a brilliant experience. The 2nd iteration in the trilogy wasn't worth buying and the third game was so completely obscure I wasn't able to find any shop in town selling it. So imagine my surprise when I hear of another game being made, turning the 'trilogy' into a 'franchise' and that a film was on the way. I do admit that as a story, POP has the best set-up for a conversion to film. Except for Half-Life, but Half-Life is always better than anything. Oh, and Halo, that would make a good film as well. Anyway. The new Prince is fool and I wish him to repetitively fall down a bottomless pit after trying to solve a logic puzzle without resorting to looking up a walkthrough on the internet because Persian Princes don't have the internet. They have daggers which can re-wind time so that they fall down the same pit again and again and again. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites

Iraq body count

The Escapist : Latest News