Monday 24 March 2008

Les Miserables written by Victor Hugo

I watched this at the Queens Theatre in London. We didn't have very good seats but we could still see well enough. My mum and dad had already seen it and we had all seen the film of it because it is very hard to understand the plot from the musical.

The musical was good though.They missed out some from the french songs or they changed them completely but they did very well considering they had to translate the songs so that the song meant what it was meant to mean which it did and put all of the words into the tune. I like the song by the kid and I liked him aswell.

If you dont like Musicals then dont watch it but if you want to know the plot you can watch the film.

Matty

1 comment:

  1. Thanks matthieu. I enjoyed it because there were lots of good effects on the stage.

    ReplyDelete

Add to Technorati Favorites

Iraq body count

The Escapist : Latest News