Sunday 6 April 2008

April's first blog

Today is the snow day again. Every year has a designated snow day upon which a quater of the population goes out and walks in the snow, makes snow angels, snowmen ect... a quater of them decide to sette old differences by knocking on rival's doors with pyramids of snowballs to hurl at them. The other half are the proper english and who stay inside to watch snow on the television. I'm being brief because this is an edit of a post I wrote on the snow day a few days ago. When I had finished that little bit I went outside and forgot everything on my mind for about 3 hours. That was fun.

Embedded within this blog is a dizzler music player which is supposed to play a song by Telephone, can you find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites

Iraq body count

The Escapist : Latest News