Monday 7 April 2008

Snowy April

It snowed yesterday, it was the 6th of April, it is very strange to have snow in April but hey. Clagnut got up at 6 in the morning to go around taking pictures, here are one or two:
Fill in pictures here
I got up at 7 in the morning and went out at 8. Me and Clagnut made a snowman pictured here:
Fill in Pictures here.
After that at half nine I went running in the snow, in my shorts, a t-shirt. It was very nice and Port Meadow looked great. I saw some people playing a funny but stupid game; there was a person standing on a big ball of snow with a baseball bat, everyone chucked snowballs at her and she had to hit them all. For the rest of the day I didnt do anything interesting enough to blog about so there it is Snowy April.
Matty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites

Iraq body count

The Escapist : Latest News