Wednesday 13 August 2008

Holidays in france and Kung Fu Panda

I am currently in Salies de Bearn in France on Holiday with my step grandad. I went to see Kung Fu Panda with him and I thought it was quite a good film. The animation was amazingly good quality, the plot was good because nit wasnt quite qhat you wanted it to be. I cannot comment on Jack Blacks role in the film as it was in French andit wasw played by someone else I think, if it was Jack Black in tthe French version it didnt sound like him and he can speak good french. This film is worth going to the cinema for and is really good to watch if you have a child of any age(up to about 14). That is all, my holiday is good, and it is all fine.
Matchstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites

Iraq body count

The Escapist : Latest News