- Be realistic, demand the impossible!
- They are buying your happiness, steal it back!
- Boredom is counter-revolutionary.
- Stop replastering, the structure is rotten.
- I want nothing of a world in which the certainty of not dying from hunger comes in exchange for the risk of dying from boredom.
- Everyone wants to breathe and nobody can breathe and many say, "We will breathe later". And most of them don't die because they are already dead.
- The revolution is unbelievable because it's real.
- A single nonrevolutionary weekend is infinitely more bloody than a month of permanent revolution.
- Happiness is a new idea.
- Alcohol kills. Take LSD.
- Workers of the worls, have fun!
- I take part, You take part, He takes part, We take part, You (plural) take part, They profit.
- Humanity will not be happy until the last bureaucrat is hanged with the guts of the last capitalist.
Actually maybe some of those are too extreme to print on T-shirts and wear.
Maybe I'll just keep them as E-Mail signiatures.