- Another World. I'll go to town today because I swore seeing it there. An old adventure game which was re-made with better graphics.
- Doom II: Hell on Earth. I don't mind if it's probably an 18.
- Prince of Persia. I played the later versions so hey, why not play the first one?
- Prince of Persia 2. Just before Prince of Persia 3D. Which was awful.
- Wolfenstein 3D. Because I think my dad probably played it. Or the Escape fron Castle Wolfenstein. Not the remake.
- Turok - Dinosaur hunter. I'm just curious really as to how this will turn out.
- Earthworm Jim. It's famous, apparently, so I'll give it a bash.
Other games which are on Steam:
- Commander Keen.
- Il-2 Sturmovik. I've always wanted that game. And now it's on Steam. For cheap!
- Beyond Good and Evil. Seems political.
- Trials 2. It's an evolution of a flash-based motorcycle game. All cheap through!
- Multiwinia. I never bothered to finish Darwinia so it might be a good start for Multi-Player action. Or Command and Conquer Red Alert 3. If I don't get that on Xbox. Which I surely will.
- World of Goo.
- Gish. Same as above and below, really.
- Eets. Also on Xbox LIVE Arcade.
- Aquaria. Looks, kind-of-alright, I guess.
- Vigil - Blood Bitterness. Why not? It looks artisitc.
And there was another game which I considered putting down but then forgot about when I was writing the list. According to my calculations, all that up there should cost £50. If each game is £5. And then I can but some movie-editing software.