- Put LEDs inside the A B X Y buttons of one of the Xbox controllers. And in doing so sharpen up my rusty soldering skills
- Investigate Arduino boards. I had an idea for a panel of multi-coloured LEDs which each lit up at random intervals, and it's sort of possible.
- Make a video of why Jeremy Clarkson should not be.
- Put steam on the laptop and try to play a LAN game of DEFCON with the family. If overly simplistic dumb games can't appeal to them then maybe sophisticated (and I'm not talking about Half-Life) Real-Time Strategy games would do it. Or I could borrow a Wii.
Actually I was joking when I said we could borrow a Wii. I would NEVER EVER EVER do that, without quoting GlaDOS: it would be the dumbest thing.
Also, my reading list is:
- Freedom Next Time - John Pilger
- The last book in the Timura Trilogy whose name I have forgotten but it's by Allan Cole and it's on my Christmas list.
- The Communist Manifesto - Karl Marx.
- Jonathan Neele's book on climate change.